To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 meter distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
Translations of Attached documents can be found here: InfoHub Coronavirus Letters
Visit nyc.gov/coronavirus at any time for general information
Q: Who will now be giving out face-to-face letters while schools are closed?
A: The parent should go to the nearest district office and show identification. The district office should get in touch with the principal, if possible, check parent identification, and then use ATS function SBIO to locate the student and then run the face to face RFTF function and print out the letter. Sign it on behalf of the principal and have the parent sign in their presence.
Please contact the district office first!
Our local district office (District 22) is located at:
5619 Flatlands Avenue