About Us » Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

If you need a transcript from Midwood High School, please follow these directions.

Official transcripts can only be sent to colleges or places of employment. If a student needs a transcript for him/herself, a Student Copy can be mailed.

To obtain a transcript, all requests must be in writing and addressed to:

Midwood High School
Student Records
2839 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210

The following information must be included in the written request:

Name (Maiden name if applicable)
Date of Birth
Date of Graduation/Discharge